LG 18650 IMR 3000mAh 20A Flat Top Battery - HG2
LG is one of the most popular and trusted brand names in the world today. From televisions to mobile phones, this remarkable company manufactures only the finest products. LG spares no expense in the research and development of their extensive line of products, which is why their rechargeable batteries are so well-performing.
The LH HG2 18650 battery packs a powerful punch, with a whopping 3,000 mAh capacity. This high level of capacity ensures that your LG HG2 Battery will last you through the course of the day before needing to be recharged.
If you are searching for an 18650 battery to power your vape MOD, the LG HG2 is a great choice.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION IN THE "HELPFUL TIPS" TAB BELOW.
LG HG2 18650 Battery Specifications:
Manufactured by: LG
Battery Capacity: 3,000 mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05V
Maximum Charge Current: 400mA
Standard Discharge: 600mA
End Voltage (Cutt-Off): 2.0V
Maximum Discharge Current: 20,000mA
LG HG2 Battery Includes:
1 x LG HG2 18650 Battery
LG HG2 18650 Battery Features:
Made with Premium-Quality Materials
Massive 3,000 mAh Capacity
Standard 18650 Size to Operate with All Devices
Steady and Consistent Output
100% Authentic LG
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION BELOW:
We strongly recommend that you do not hold batteries inside of your pocket along with other metallic items, such as keys or loose change. If the battery comes into contact with the metallic objects, it can potentially cause a short, which can be potentially dangerous. In addition, we recommend that batteries be stored separate from metallic objects. Housing them in a plastic container is a good practice, and is highly recommended.
Lithium-Ion batteries should only be purchased by adults 18-years-old or older. This battery is not intended for sale to minors under the age of 18-years-old.
Please take caution in purchasing a battery charger that is compatible with this specific battery type. Using an improper battery charger can be potentially dangerous.
Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) batteries are made with a very different chemistry than conventional batteries. Although Lithium-Ion batteries are more powerful than conventional batteries, they do have more known risks, and can be extremely volatile and dangerous. Make sure to use caution when using and handling Lithium-Ion batteries.
Using an incorrect battery for your device can be potentially dangerous. Moreover, improperly using the correct battery can result in harm to your property or to your body. It is highly recommended that you use the appropriate batteries for your specific device, and that you are utilizing a suitable charger as well.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you know and understand the potential dangers of using Lithium-Ion batteries. We strongly recommend taking time to educate yourself as to the chemistry of, the potential hazards of, and the ways to avoid harm when using Lithium-Ion batteries prior to purchasing and using them.
We strongly recommend obtaining a minimum of 6 months’ experience prior to using Lithium-Ion batteries on your own. Please make sure that you have the adequate experience necessary prior to purchasing Lithium-Ion batteries.
By purchasing and using this product, you hereby consent to wholly taking full responsibility and sole liability for the purchase and use of this item. You further agree to hold harmless and indemnify Vapor Authority, its managers, executives, successors, shareholders, owners, employees, directors, and all affiliates from any and all liability for the usage of this product. Vapor Authority, Inc. is in absolutely no way, shape, or form liable for the harm or hazard that may arise due to the use of this product.
IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS:
- In the event that the battery leaks, and substances such as electrolytes make contact with your eyes, make sure to avoid rubbing your eyes. Rather, immediately and thoroughly rinse your eyes out with fresh water and immediately call 911 to obtain proper medical attention, as this can cause severe permanent damage to your eyes.
- Make sure that you do not use or store Lithium-Ion batteries in very hot temperature environments. Make sure to avoid direct sunlight making contact with Lithium-Ion batteries, as this can cause the battery to overheat and leak.
- If you notice any sort of odor emitting from a Lithium-Ion battery, discontinue use immediately and discard it appropriately. If you notice the battery becoming very hot to the touch, discontinue use and discard the battery appropriately. If you notice any discoloration from the battery, discontinue use and discard the battery appropriately. In the battery appears to be warped, deformed, buckled, or otherwise misshapen, cease using it immediately and discard it appropriately.
- Do not use this battery in conjunction with other primary batteries, such as dry-cell batteries, that are of varying capacities, types, or brands.
- Avoid allowing the battery to be physically shocked in any severe fashion, such as throwing it or allowing it to drop onto the floor. In the event that this occurs, make sure to physically inspect the battery for any damage. If any is noticed, appropriately discard the battery and do not use it.
- Never puncture, stab, or otherwise penetrate any battery. Never attempt to open any battery. Doing so will expose the internal chemicals and is extremely dangerous and hazardous.
- Do not allow any battery to be submerged in water, or otherwise made wet. If your battery has been made wet, discontinue use and discard it appropriately.
- When charging Lithium-Ion batteries, do not remove the battery from the charger while the charger is plugged in. Rather, first unplug the charger, then remove the batteries.
- Make sure that your batteries do not come into contact with metallic objects, as this can be dangerous.
- If you will not be using your device for extended periods of time, make sure that you remove the battery from your device prior to storing it.
- Make sure that your batteries are stored in a moderate climate, such as standard room temperature.
- Make sure to read manufacturer charging instructions prior to charging any battery.
- Never connect wires or any metallic object to either the positive or negative pole of any battery, as this can cause a short and be extremely dangerous.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The LG is a great battery. The real purpose of my review is to recognize the folks at Vapor Authority for their great service and superb product knowledge. I enjoy doing business with them. It is like having friends in the business.
Very fast shipping! Great battery last a long time!!! This is my favorite place to order !! I order here all the time and never have a problem !!!
Love these batteries. Good price. Shipped FAST!! and in great condition.
Seems to be as described
The battery came in a little white box. as far as I can tell it is authentic. I am no battery expert but how I measured it was by how long it took to charge. It came at 3.6V and took 4 hours to fully charge at 750mah charging speed. leading me to believe it is definitely a 3000mah battery. Pairs perfectly with the Kanger topbox purple edition kit I bought for my girlfriend. As far as authenticity I cannot say for sure however everything else I have ever purchased here has been authentic including the topbox kit and coils. As for performance this battery is amazing it is a 20A battery and 3000mah which gives enduring high performance when compared to similar batteries in the same Amp zone. Will be buying more of these from here in the future.
Authenticity you can count on
We are proud to carry 100% authentic products direct from the top manufacturers in the industry. We guarantee all products we carry to be genuine and you can rest assured nothing you receive from us will ever be a clone or knockoff.
Customer Service is our top priority
We take customer service very seriously and will do our best to keep our customers happy. Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-927-VAPE to report problems or concerns. We also invite our customers to send suggestions or requests for any product we may not currently carry.
Quality Without Compromise
We strive to carry the finest vaporizing products at the lowest prices available. Our products are tried and tested by experienced "Vapers" who have taken the time to sift through the countless products on the market.