Genuine Kanger™ Protank 3 Glassomizer
And as far as my experience with vapor authority, I have to say that this is the best website Ive bought from so far. Fastest shipping--go my order the very next day!! I had 2 separate questions, and my emails were responded to rather rapidly. And the prices are obviously very competitive. On most of the stuff I was looking at, they have the lowest prices by a pretty large margin. 5 star company!
I now definitely give the pt3 a 5-star rating. The hits are smooth and thick, and I can taste my liquid better than the pt2. It does burn through more liquid, but that's to be expected from a dual-coil tank.
ps, Vapor Authority you guys are great! I got everything for way cheaper than other sites, and I got my shipment faaaaaaast!!
The problems people seem to be having with these tanks leaking can be solved by purchasing a replacement part that holds the atomizer/coil head for a pro tank 2 mini, put the dual coil in that and stick it on all the pro tanks.
The problem is a design flaw/fail in the stock ring on the bottom of the tank. It doesn't allow for proper airflow which causes the tank to flood and leak. Frustrating at best. The replacement part is cheap, only $1.50 - 2.00.
When you put it on, NO MORE LEAKING! Huzzah!
Kanger ProTank 3 Glassomizer (v2)
Introducing another excellent tank from Kangertech, the Kanger ProTank 3 Dual-Coil Glassomizer! As amazing as it seems, Kanger as released yet another upgrade to their wildly popular ProTank line of clearomizers. As always, they have kept all of the best aspects of the previous models, but have made several improvements as well.
The body of the Kanger ProTank 3 is made with durable 304-grade stainless steel. This particular alloy is unique in that it is blended with a combination of nickel and chromium. The result is a solid metal that is highly resistant to corrosion and wear. This makes for a product that can be enjoyed for years to come.
In line with the rest of the ProTank clearomizers, the e-juice tank portion of the Kangertech ProTank 3 is made of Pyrex glass. This is a very considerable feature that greatly adds to the appearance and performance of the tank. Many clearomizers on the market are made with polyurethane or some form of plastic material. Although inexpensive, the plastic is susceptible to deterioration over time, as ejuice naturally contains certain levels of acid. This acidity slowly deteriorates plastic tanks, which causes visible signs of wear. Glass, on the other hand, is entirely resistant to such erosion, and is not in any way vulnerable to such deterioration. Moreover, since plastic is not being slowly absorbed into the e-juice, glass tanks such as the Kanger ProTank 3 provide much cleaner, purer, and tastier hits.
The one and only potential drawback to using glass tanks rather than plastic ones is the potential of it to break when dropped. To help with this possibility, Kanger has released replacement glass tubes that can be purchased separately. This is much less costly than being forced to purchase an entirely new ProTank 3. Moreover, Kanger also manufactured the replacement tubes in various colors, thereby allowing you to customize the look of your ProTank 3.
Kangertech intelligently designed the ProTank 3 so that it can be completely disassembled. Each of the tank’s various components can be easily detached from one another, making it effortless to clean and maintain it. The ability to remove the drip tip also permits you to use virtually any 510 mouthpiece you like. This makes it easy to change the look and feel of your Kanger ProTank 3.
What truly sets the Kanger ProTank 3 apart from the others in the line is the fact that it accommodates the Kanger dual-coil atomizer heads. As opposed to single-coil heads that contain a single atomizer coil to vaporize the e-liquid, these dual-coil heads are equipped with two separate coils. The result is double the amount of vapor that is produced, as well as markedly enhanced taste.
The Bottom Dual-Coil System (BDC) is not only wonderful for its rich vapor production, but is also superior to standard Bottom Coil Clearomizers (BCC) in that it has been engineered to eliminate common issues experienced with bottom-coil tanks, such as gurgling, leaking, and overly-airy hits. Kanger has truly put a lot of thought into the design of their new signature glassomizer, and it can be felt from the moment you begin using it.
Further adding to the versatility and sheer ingenuity of the Kanger ProTank 3 Clearomizer is the optional airflow control valve that can be purchased separately. This magnificent component allows you to control the amount of air that is entered into the device when you take a hit. You can reduce the air if you like tighter hits, or increase the air intake for airier drags. This greatly adds to the overall vaping experience, and provides for the best hit regardless of your personal preferences.
From the stunning aesthetic design, to the unbelievable performance, the Kanger ProTank 3 Glassomizer is a fantastic tank. If you are a fan of large vapor clouds and robust flavor, the Kangertech ProTank 3 is definitely one to consider.
The Latest Version of the Kanger Protank Line Has Arrived--The Kanger Protank 4 Evolved!
Click HERE to Purchase Replacement Coils For The Kanger ProTank 3 Glassomizer.
To Control The Amount of Airflow To Your ProTank 3 Glassomizer, Click HERE To Add The Kanger Airflow Control Valve.
Kanger ProTank 3 Features:
Bottom Dual-Coil System
Replaceable Dual Coil Atomizer Heads
Pyrex Glass Tank
Removable 510 Drip Tip
Can Be Fully Disassembled
100% Glue-Free Design
Incredible Vapor Production
Rich, Tasty Flavor Production
Uses Kanger Dual-Coil Atomizer Heads
Optional Airflow Control Valve Available
Beautiful Aesthetic Design
Large E-Liquid Capacity
Kanger ProTank 3 Specifications:
Tank Capacity: 2.5 ml
Thread: 510 (can be used on an eGo with adapter)
Coil Type: New Replaceable Bottom Dual-Coil (v2)
Tank Material: Pyrex Glass
Body Material: Stainless Steel
Height: 2 Inches (49.55 mm) – (without drip tip)
Diameter: 0.72 Inches (18.35 mm)
Kanger ProTank 3 Includes:
1 x Pyrex Tank
1 x ProTank 3 Base
2 x ProTank 3 Dual Coils
1 x Drip Tip
1 x Beauty Ring
1 x Gift Box
Tips For The Kanger ProTank 3:
- Avoid placing your glassomizer in your pocket, as it is constructed with glass, which can break. If the glass cracks or breaks inside your pocket, it can cause injury.
- You will notice a hollow metallic tube directly in the center of the tank. This tube is solely for airflow from the tank into the mouthpiece. Avoid allowing e-juice to get into the tube when refilling your tank, as this can cause the e-juice to get into your mouth.
- We recommend using a cloth towel or paper towel when replacing the atomizer coil or refilling the tank with e-juice, as leakage can occur.
- You may experience flooding or gurgling from time-to-time when using this tank. This can be the result of e-juice having gotten into the center airflow tube. Cleaning the tube out with water and thoroughly drying it will resolve this problem. Gurgling and flooding can also be the result of wattage/voltage that is too low to adequately vaporize the e-juice. Increasing the output power will help resolve this issue. Lastly, gurgling and flooding can be the result of an atomizer coil that is in need of replacement. Simply replacing the old coil with a new one will help resolve this issue.
- When you remove the base from the body of the tank, the atomizer coil may accidentally unscrew as well. It is always good practice to ensure the atomizer coil is securely screwed into the base prior to attaching the base back onto the body of the tank.
- If you notice small traces of e-juice on or around the battery thread area where the battery makes contact with the tank, do not worry. This is a normal occurrence that is experienced by all vapers. We suggest using a cloth towel or paper towel to sufficiently dry the area prior to attaching the tank back onto battery.
- We recommend keeping your tank more than 1/3 full of e-juice at all times. This assists in ensuring a proper vacuum within the tank, which not only helps optimize the vape, but also helps reduce the change of leakage.
- Depending on how much you vape, atomizer coils generally last between 5 – 10 days. We recommend replacing your atomizer coils within that time-frame for optimal results.
Authenticity you can count on
We are proud to carry 100% authentic products direct from the top manufacturers in the industry. We guarantee all products we carry to be genuine and you can rest assured nothing you receive from us will ever be a clone or knockoff.
Customer Service is our top priority
We take customer service very seriously and will do our best to keep our customers happy. Send emails to email@example.com or call 888-927-VAPE to report problems or concerns. We also invite invite our customers to send suggestions or requests for any product we may not currently carry.
Quality Without Compromise
We strive to carry the finest vaporizing products at the lowest prices available. Our products are tried and tested by experienced "Vapers" who have taken the time to sift through the countless products on the market.