Genuine Kanger™ MINI Protank 3 Glassomizer
At the price offered by Vapor Authority, buying one is a no brainer.
Genuine Kanger™ MINI Protank 3
Kangertech’s flagship line of glassomizers has introduced a new member to the family—the remarkable Mini ProTank 3. As with all of Kanger’s recent additions, the Mini ProTank 3 features a dual-coil atomizer head. In fact, it uses the same atomizer heads as the ProTank 3, Aerotank, Evod 2, and T3D tanks. The Bottom Dual-Coil (BDC) system is absolutely fantastic, as it offers immense vapor production and very tasty hits. The two coils means double the vapor cloud, double the flavor intensity, and double the vaping enjoyment.
Similar to the Mini ProTank 2, the Kangertech Mini ProTank 3 can be completely disassembled, making it extremely easy to clean and maintain each and every individual part of the glassomizer. The fact that it can be taken apart allows for customization of the piece as well. You can switch the drip tip with any 510 drip tip, allowing you to modify the look and feel of the glassomizer. The Mini ProTank 3 also features a Pyrex tank, which is resistant to the wear caused of the acidity of e-liquid. Moreover, the Mini ProTank 3's e-juice tank is completely transparent, thereby allowing you to readily monitor the amount of ejuice that remains. This completely eliminates the need to guess when it is time for a refill.
The only downside to using glass tanks as opposed to plastic ones is that the glass has the potential to crack or break if dropped. However, unlike other glassomizers that must be replaced if the tank is damaged, Kanger has created replacement glass tubes for the Mini ProTank 3. This is a much less expensive alternative, and eliminates the need to buy an entirely new tank. In addition, Kangertech intelligently released the replacement tubes in various colors to choose from. This allows you to customize the look of your Mini ProTank 3.
Aesthetically, the new Kanger Mini ProTank 3 look strikingly similar the Aerotank, particularly the sleek design of the drip tip. Overall, the Mini ProTank 3 has a much sleeker design with straighter lines than the curvier Mini ProTank 2. The stainless steel body construction not only makes the Mini ProTank 3 sleek, modern, and beautiful but is also very solid and durable as well.
Kanger brilliantly manufactured an optional airflow control valve that can be purchased separately to use with your Kanger Mini ProTank 3. This marvelous component allows you to fine-tune the amount of air the tank intakes while in use. Simply screw the airflow control valve to the base of the Mini ProTank 3, and you can adjust the air intake by rotating the airflow ring. If you like airier hits, you can open the valve, but if you fancy tighter hits, then you can lessen the air. This versatility not only makes the Kangertech Mini ProTank 3 a great choice for vapers of all types, but also helps eliminate flooding/gurgling experienced with other tanks.
It is important to note that due to the dual-coil atomizer heads, we strongly suggest using the new Mini ProTank 3 with a variable voltage device. Constant voltage batteries, such as the eVod or the Joyetech eGo batteries do not offer enough power to sufficiently operate the Mini ProTank 3. We recommend using variable voltage batteries, such as the eVod VV Twist Battery, the Joyetech eGo-C Twist Battery, or the Innokin iTaste VV Battery.
The new Kanger Mini ProTank 3 is certainly a welcomed new addition to the ProTank line of glassomizers. It is not only beautiful, but also functions remarkably well. The Mini ProTank 3 provides massive vapor clouds, filled with loads of delicious flavor from your favorite e-liquid. Regardless of whether this is your first time purchasing a ProTank device or if this is an addition to your collection, you will not be disappointed with the incredible new Kanger Mini ProTank 3 Glassomizer.
Click HERE to Purchase Replacement Coils For The Kanger Mini ProTank 3.
Click HERE to Purchase the Kanger Airflow Control Valve for the Mini ProTank 3.
Click HERE to Purchase Replacement Glass Tubes for the Kanger Mini ProTank 3.
Kanger Mini ProTank 3 Features:
Pyrex Glass Tank
Bottom Dual-Coil Design
Removable Drip Tip
Can Be Fully Disassembled
Fits Seamlessly on eGo Size Batteries
Huge Vapor Production
Rich and Flavorful Hits
Kanger Mini ProTank 3 Specifications:
Tank Material: Pyrex Glass
Casing Material: Stainless Steel
Liquid Capacity: 1.5 ml
Weight: 1 oz (29.57 ml)
Length (with drip tip): 2.8 inches (71.12 mm)
Length (without drip tip): 1.98 inches (50.29 mm)
Width: .39 inches (9.9 mm)
Coil Type: Replaceable Bottom Dual-Coil
Kanger Mini ProTank 3 Includes:
1 x Kanger Mini ProTank 3
1 x Kanger Dual-Coil Atomizer Head (Pre-Installed)
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure to NEVER place the Kanger Mini ProTank 3 in your pocket, as it is made of glass and is susceptible to breaking. Having this Glassomizer, or any glass product, break in your pocket can cause serious injury!!
Tips For Using The Kanger Mini ProTank 3:
- Avoid placing your glassomizer in your pocket, as it is constructed with glass, which can break. If the glass cracks or breaks inside your pocket, it can cause injury.
- You will notice a hollow metallic tube directly in the center of the tank. This tube is solely for airflow from the tank into the mouthpiece. Avoid allowing e-juice to get into the tube when refilling your tank, as this can cause the e-juice to get into your mouth.
- We recommend using a cloth towel or paper towel when replacing the atomizer coil or refilling the tank with e-juice, as leakage can occur.
- You may experience flooding or gurgling from time-to-time when using this tank. This can be the result of e-juice having gotten into the center airflow tube. Cleaning the tube out with water and thoroughly drying it will resolve this problem. Gurgling and flooding can also be the result of wattage/voltage that is too low to adequately vaporize the e-juice. Increasing the output power will help resolve this issue. Lastly, gurgling and flooding can be the result of an atomizer coil that is in need of replacement. Simply replacing the old coil with a new one will help resolve this issue.
- When you remove the base from the body of the tank, the atomizer coil may accidentally unscrew as well. It is always good practice to ensure the atomizer coil is securely screwed into the base prior to attaching the base back onto the body of the tank.
- If you notice small traces of e-juice on or around the battery thread area where the battery makes contact with the tank, do not worry. This is a normal occurrence that is experienced by all vapers. We suggest using a cloth towel or paper towel to sufficiently dry the area prior to attaching the tank back onto battery.
- We recommend keeping your tank more than 1/3 full of e-juice at all times. This assists in ensuring a proper vacuum within the tank, which not only helps optimize the vape, but also helps reduce the change of leakage.
- Depending on how much you vape, atomizer coils generally last between 5 – 10 days. We recommend replacing your atomizer coils within that time-frame for optimal results.
- First, rotate the tank so that the mouthpiece is aimed at the floor.
- Next, detach the base of the tank (the battery end) from the tank by unscrewing it in a counterclockwise direction.
- Next, remove the old atomizer coil by unscrewing it in a counterclockwise direction.
- Then, attach the new atomizer coil to the base by screwing it on in a clockwise direction.
- Finally, attach the base back onto the tank by screwing it on in a clockwise direction.
- You can now attach the tank onto your battery for use.
*Note: We recommend priming brand new atomizer coils by adding 1 – 2 drops of e-liquid onto the cotton. This helps avoid the possibility of dry/burnt hits.
- First, rotate the tank so that the mouthpiece is facing the floor.
- Next, unscrew the base from the tank in a counterclockwise direction.
- Next, begin filling your tank with e-liquid. To do so, allow the e-juice to cascade down the walls of the tank, making sure to avoid letting any e-liquid to get into the center hole, as that is solely for airflow.
- Then, screw the base back onto the tank, ensuring that it is screwed on securely. Make sure that you do not over-tighten it.
- Finally, rotate the tank upright and check for any leaks. Once confirmed, attach the tank onto your battery.
Authenticity you can count on
We are proud to carry 100% authentic products direct from the top manufacturers in the industry. We guarantee all products we carry to be genuine and you can rest assured nothing you receive from us will ever be a clone or knockoff.
Customer Service is our top priority
We take customer service very seriously and will do our best to keep our customers happy. Send emails to email@example.com or call 888-927-VAPE to report problems or concerns. We also invite invite our customers to send suggestions or requests for any product we may not currently carry.
Quality Without Compromise
We strive to carry the finest vaporizing products at the lowest prices available. Our products are tried and tested by experienced "Vapers" who have taken the time to sift through the countless products on the market.