Extended Warranty Information
PROTECT YOUR PRODUCT WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Full Coverage from Date of Purchase
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Includes Accidental Damage
- Includes Free Return Shipping
- 5 Days or Less for reimbursement processing
- $0 Deductible = Absolutely NO Deductibles!
We've partnered with our friends over at Consumer Priority Service to offer extended warranties for most of our products! Simply add the extended warranty on the applicable item right next to where you would add the item to cart!
Is a CPS Warranty just an extension of the existing manufacturer’s warranty?
No, actually it's an upgrade to your existing manufacturer’s warranty. A CPS Warranty offers benefits that aren't offered by manufacturers like accidental damage & free return shipping.
What does the warranty plan cover?
If the product fails or is accidentally damaged, you will receive a one-time reimbursement for what you paid for the product minus shipping and tax.
When does my warranty coverage start?
Coverage begins on the 31st calendar day from when you purchased your product.
Can I transfer the Protection Plan to a new owner?
Yes! CPS Warranties are transferable between owners.
Is my product covered if it’s stolen or if I lose it?
Unfortunately, the CPS Warranty does not cover lost or stolen products.
Is there a deductible?
No! There is absolutely no deductible for the warranty plan.
How do I file a warranty claim?
You can contact CPS directly to file a claim in three ways:
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call in toll free at 800-905-0443
- Online at www.cpscentral.com/register - click the “File a Claim” button, once registered.