AW 18650 IMR 2,200 mAh Battery
These are 100% Genuine AW 18650 batteries. Dont be fooled by the knockoffs!
You simply can't get a better LiMn battery than the AW. Known across the industry as the standard for quality when it comes to vape MOD batteries.
These all new high drain batteries have a 2200mah capacity. If you’ve been looking for the best 18650 batteries out there, look no further!
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION IN THE "HELPFUL TIPS" TAB BELOW.
AW 18650 IMR 2,200 mAh Battery Specifications:
Battery Capacity: 2,200 mAh
Nominal Working Voltage: 3.7V
Peak Voltage: 4.2V
Dimensions: 18D x 65H mm (+/- 0.5mm)
Weight: 40 (+/- 2) g
Max continuous discharge rate: 20A
AW 18650 IMR 2,200 mAh Battery Includes:
1 x AW 18650 IMR 2,200 mAh Battery
AW 18650 IMR 2,200 mAh Battery Features:
Made with the Finest Materials
Massive 2,200 mAh Capacity
Standard 18650 Size to Operate with All Devices
Steady and Consistent Output
100% Authentic AW
These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers. Please check the voltage of your ecigarette battery right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even damage them. DO NOT use the charger if it is overcharging IMR cells.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION BELOW:
We strongly recommend that you do not hold batteries inside of your pocket along with other metallic items, such as keys or loose change. If the battery comes into contact with the metallic objects, it can potentially cause a short, which can be potentially dangerous. In addition, we recommend that batteries be stored separate from metallic objects. Housing them in a plastic container is a good practice, and is highly recommended.
Lithium-Ion batteries should only be purchased by adults 18-years-old or older. This battery is not intended for sale to minors under the age of 18-years-old.
Please take caution in purchasing a battery charger that is compatible with this specific battery type. Using an improper battery charger can be potentially dangerous.
Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) batteries are made with a very different chemistry than conventional batteries. Although Lithium-Ion batteries are more powerful than conventional batteries, they do have more known risks, and can be extremely volatile and dangerous. Make sure to use caution when using and handling Lithium-Ion batteries.
Using an incorrect battery for your device can be potentially dangerous. Moreover, improperly using the correct battery can result in harm to your property or to your body. It is highly recommended that you use the appropriate batteries for your specific device, and that you are utilizing a suitable charger as well.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you know and understand the potential dangers of using Lithium-Ion batteries. We strongly recommend taking time to educate yourself as to the chemistry of, the potential hazards of, and the ways to avoid harm when using Lithium-Ion batteries prior to purchasing and using them.
We strongly recommend obtaining a minimum of 6 months’ experience prior to using Lithium-Ion batteries on your own. Please make sure that you have the adequate experience necessary prior to purchasing Lithium-Ion batteries.
By purchasing and using this product, you hereby consent to wholly taking full responsibility and sole liability for the purchase and use of this item. You further agree to hold harmless and indemnify Vapor Authority, its managers, executives, successors, shareholders, owners, employees, directors, and all affiliates from any and all liability for the usage of this product. Vapor Authority, Inc. is in absolutely no way, shape, or form liable for the harm or hazard that may arise due to the use of this product.
IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS:
- In the event that the battery leaks, and substances such as electrolytes make contact with your eyes, make sure to avoid rubbing your eyes. Rather, immediately and thoroughly rinse your eyes out with fresh water and immediately call 911 to obtain proper medical attention, as this can cause severe permanent damage to your eyes.
- Make sure that you do not use or store Lithium-Ion batteries in very hot temperature environments. Make sure to avoid direct sunlight making contact with Lithium-Ion batteries, as this can cause the battery to overheat and leak.
- If you notice any sort of odor emitting from a Lithium-Ion battery, discontinue use immediately and discard it appropriately. If you notice the battery becoming very hot to the touch, discontinue use and discard the battery appropriately. If you notice any discoloration from the battery, discontinue use and discard the battery appropriately. In the battery appears to be warped, deformed, buckled, or otherwise misshapen, cease using it immediately and discard it appropriately.
- Do not use this battery in conjunction with other primary batteries, such as dry-cell batteries, that are of varying capacities, types, or brands.
- Avoid allowing the battery to be physically shocked in any severe fashion, such as throwing it or allowing it to drop onto the floor. In the event that this occurs, make sure to physically inspect the battery for any damage. If any is noticed, appropriately discard the battery and do not use it.
- Never puncture, stab, or otherwise penetrate any battery. Never attempt to open any battery. Doing so will expose the internal chemicals and is extremely dangerous and hazardous.
- Do not allow any battery to be submerged in water, or otherwise made wet. If your battery has been made wet, discontinue use and discard it appropriately.
- When charging Lithium-Ion batteries, do not remove the battery from the charger while the charger is plugged in. Rather, first unplug the charger, then remove the batteries.
- Make sure that your batteries do not come into contact with metallic objects, as this can be dangerous.
- If you will not be using your device for extended periods of time, make sure that you remove the battery from your device prior to storing it.
- Make sure that your batteries are stored in a moderate climate, such as standard room temperature.
- Make sure to read manufacturer charging instructions prior to charging any battery.
- Never connect wires or any metallic object to either the positive or negative pole of any battery, as this can cause a short and be extremely dangerous.