SAFETY NOTICE / WARNING: CLICK HERE
Hohm Tech Hohm Depot 18650 INR 3005mAh 22.5A Flat Top Battery
Among the vast attributes inherent in the vaporizer platform, versatility ranks at or near pole position. But within the vaping session itself, enthusiasts often must make compromises. Typically, this involves a choice between high amperage (for rich, robust draws) or high endurance (for those long road trips or business conferences).
But with advancing technologies in the vaporizer sector, manufacturers have started to bridge the gaps between end-user conveniences and product performance. Sensing a clear need and opportunity, legendary battery maker Hohm Tech set out to develop an uncompromising platform, the Hohm Tech Hohm Depot 18650 INR 3005mAh 22.5A Flat Top Battery.
Billed as the company’s first hybrid-purpose cell, the Hohm Tech Hohm Depot 18650 INR is nothing short of an engineering marvel. Featuring a 2,856 mAh rating, this flagship battery has the legs to last you consecutive, uninterrupted sessions, irrespective of individual power settings.
indeed, the company advertises straight off the bat that the Hohm Depot wasn’t designed for replacement every hour or even day. Instead, engineers ramped up the capacity to ensure that your vape platform has the capacity to run for months!
On the amperage front, the Hohm Depot 18650 INR runs an impressive 21.5A max, more than enough to sate premium, ultra-intensity vaporizer platforms. Just as importantly, this Hohm Tech innovation has proven reliability, honed through countless hours of laboratory and real-world testing.
Utilizing a proprietary high-amperage chemistry ratio, the Hohm Depot by Hohm Tech also proves versatile in the functionality arena. Whether you enjoy low power applications or high thermal pressures, this hallmark battery eagerly runs through disparate settings or ranges. You’re more likely to exhaust your vaporizer than you are to sweat the Hohm Depot!
WARNING: ALL LI-ION CELLS HAVE INHERENT RISKS IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED. CELL CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY, FATALITY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
– READ BELOW THOROUGHLY –
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of anyone under 18 years of age, AND pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or anywhere WITH METAL OBJECTS including COINS and KEYS. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction, have a defect, internal damage, and/or be affected by conductive debris or object(s) in pocket that can overload or short-circuit cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (Ω) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, the device MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) OR FITMENT that PREVENTS CELL(S) from TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ONE ANOTHER OR ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS use, connect, charge, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Vapor Authority advocates recycling and replacing any damaged Li-ion cell/battery. As a tool to find your LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER. Your safety is #1.
PLEASE BE SURE TO ALSO READ THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION IN THE "HELPFUL TIPS" TAB BELOW.
Hohm Tech Hohm Stretch 18650 2856mAh Battery Specifications:
Manufactured By: Product of Indonesia Chemistry
Chemistry Type: QSP Li-NMC (Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt)
Battery Capacity: 2856 mAh
Battery Structure: Flat Top
Max 80oC | 2.8V cut-off: 31.6A
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 22.1A
Nominal Voltage: 3.6
Voltage at end of Discharge: max cut-off is 1.95V, but it is best to list “2.5V” as 1.95V ages battery faster
Maximum Charging Current: 4.28A
Standard Charge: 2A
Charging Temperature Range: ideal between 10oC – 40oC (50F – 104oF)
Discharging Temperature Range: ideal between 0oC – 82.5oC (32oF – 180.5oF)
Inner Resistance: ≤20mΩ
Length: 65mm (2.56 inches)
Diameter: 18mm (0.7 inches)
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION BELOW:
We strongly recommend that you do not hold batteries inside of your pocket along with other metallic items, such as keys or loose change. If the battery comes into contact with the metallic objects, it can potentially cause a short, which can be potentially dangerous. In addition, we recommend that batteries be stored separate from metallic objects. Housing them in a plastic container is a good practice, and is highly recommended.
Lithium-Ion batteries should only be purchased by adults 18-years-old or older. This battery is not intended for sale to minors under the age of 18-years-old.
Please take caution in purchasing a battery charger that is compatible with this specific battery type. Using an improper battery charger can be potentially dangerous.
Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) batteries are made with a very different chemistry than conventional batteries. Although Lithium-Ion batteries are more powerful than conventional batteries, they do have more known risks, and can be extremely volatile and dangerous. Make sure to use caution when using and handling Lithium-Ion batteries.
Using an incorrect battery for your device can be potentially dangerous. Moreover, improperly using the correct battery can result in harm to your property or to your body. It is highly recommended that you use the appropriate batteries for your specific device, and that you are utilizing a suitable charger as well.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you know and understand the potential dangers of using Lithium-Ion batteries. We strongly recommend taking time to educate yourself as to the chemistry of, the potential hazards of, and the ways to avoid harm when using Lithium-Ion batteries prior to purchasing and using them.
We strongly recommend obtaining a minimum of 6 months’ experience prior to using Lithium-Ion batteries on your own. Please make sure that you have the adequate experience necessary prior to purchasing Lithium-Ion batteries.
By purchasing and using this product, you hereby consent to wholly taking full responsibility and sole liability for the purchase and use of this item. You further agree to hold harmless and indemnify Vapor Authority, its managers, executives, successors, shareholders, owners, employees, directors, and all affiliates from any and all liability for the usage of this product. Vapor Authority, Inc. is in absolutely no way, shape, or form liable for the harm or hazard that may arise due to the use of this product.
IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS:
- In the event that the battery leaks, and substances such as electrolytes make contact with your eyes, make sure to avoid rubbing your eyes. Rather, immediately and thoroughly rinse your eyes out with fresh water and immediately call 911 to obtain proper medical attention, as this can cause severe permanent damage to your eyes.
- Make sure that you do not use or store Lithium-Ion batteries in very hot temperature environments. Make sure to avoid direct sunlight making contact with Lithium-Ion batteries, as this can cause the battery to overheat and leak.
- If you notice any sort of odor emitting from a Lithium-Ion battery, discontinue use immediately and discard it appropriately. If you notice the battery becoming very hot to the touch, discontinue use and discard the battery appropriately. If you notice any discoloration from the battery, discontinue use and discard the battery appropriately. In the battery appears to be warped, deformed, buckled, or otherwise misshapen, cease using it immediately and discard it appropriately.
- Do not use this battery in conjunction with other primary batteries, such as dry-cell batteries, that are of varying capacities, types, or brands.
- Avoid allowing the battery to be physically shocked in any severe fashion, such as throwing it or allowing it to drop onto the floor. In the event that this occurs, make sure to physically inspect the battery for any damage. If any is noticed, appropriately discard the battery and do not use it.
- Never puncture, stab, or otherwise penetrate any battery. Never attempt to open any battery. Doing so will expose the internal chemicals and is extremely dangerous and hazardous.
- Do not allow any battery to be submerged in water, or otherwise made wet. If your battery has been made wet, discontinue use and discard it appropriately.
- When charging Lithium-Ion batteries, do not remove the battery from the charger while the charger is plugged in. Rather, first unplug the charger, then remove the batteries.
- Make sure that your batteries do not come into contact with metallic objects, as this can be dangerous.
- If you will not be using your device for extended periods of time, make sure that you remove the battery from your device prior to storing it.
- Make sure that your batteries are stored in a moderate climate, such as standard room temperature.
- Make sure to read manufacturer charging instructions prior to charging any battery.
- Never connect wires or any metallic object to either the positive or negative pole of any battery, as this can cause a short and be extremely dangerous.