Kanger eVod GLASS Bottom Dual Coil (BDC) Glassomizer
Building on their wildly popular Evod line of electronic cigarettes, Kanger has recently released the most recent addition, the Kanger Evod Glass Glassomizer. Virtually identical in design to the Evod 2, the Evod Glass is a slightly larger Bottom Dual-Coil (BDC) Glassomizer. The dual-coil design essentially equates to double the amount of vapor production than a traditional single-coil clearomizer, such as is the original eVod. The heavy vapor clouds are remarkably accompanied by robust flavor from the e-liquid.
Similar to the Evod 2, the Kanger eVod Glass is conveniently designed with a removable drip tip, allowing you to replace the metal drip tip with any 510 drip tip. The ability to replace the drip tip is not only advantageous because it allows you to customize the look of your clearomizer, but also allows you to use a different tip material than the metal one it comes with. Not only can you replace the drip tip of the Kanger eVod Glass, but the entire device can be fully disassembled, which makes for you extremely easy cleaning and maintenance.
The predominant difference between the Kanger Evod 2 and the new Kanger Evod Glass is that the Evod Glass is made with Pyrex glass, which makes it one of the most revered products on the market today. The importance of the glassomizer is that unlike plastic Kanger clearomizers that can be eroded by the acidity of liquids over time, glassomizers are completely resistant to acid erosion. Erosion not only damages the tank itself, but may also alter the taste of the liquid while vaping. This not only allows for glassomizers to last much longer than their plastic counterparts, but also to provide for a much truer e-liquid taste.
One important note to keep in mind when purchasing the Kanger Evod Glass, or any dual-coil clearomizer for that matter, is that this clearomizer do not operate too well with constant voltage batteries, such as eGo-C and eVod batteries. For best results, we strongly recommend using a variable voltage battery, such as the Joyetech eGo-C Twist, the eVod VV Twist, or the Innokin iTaste VV.
If you’re a fan of thick, warm vapor and intense flavor, the all-new Kanger eVod 2 Clearomizer is the perfect choice for you!
1.5 Ohms, 1.8 Ohms
Kanger eVod Glass Glassomizer Specifications:
Manufactured by: Kangertech
E-Juice Capacity: 1.6 ml
Coil Type: Replaceable Bottom-Dual-Coil
Available Colors: Black, Blue, Pink, Red, Purple, Stainless
Body Material: Stainless Steel
Tank Material: Pyrex (Borosilicate) Glass
Available Resistance: 1.5 Ohms, 1.8 Ohms
Recommended Voltage (1.8 Ohms): 3.6V - 4.8V
Recommended Voltage (1.5 Ohms): 3.1V - 4.0V
Height: 76.2mm (3 inches)
Diameter: 15.7mm (0.62 inches)
Weight: 32g (1.1 ounce)
Kanger eVod Glass Glassomizer Includes:
1 x Kanger eVod Glass Glassomizer
1 x Kanger Dual-Coil Atomizer Head (1.5 Ohms) - (Pre-Installed)
How to Fill The Kanger eVod Glass Clearomizer:
- First, rotate the tank so that the mouthpiece is facing the floor.
- Next, unscrew the base from the tank in a counterclockwise direction.
- Next, begin filling your tank with e-liquid. To do so, allow the e-juice to cascade down the walls of the tank, making sure to avoid letting any e-liquid to get into the center hole, as that is solely for airflow.
- Then, screw the base back onto the tank, ensuring that it is screwed on securely. Make sure that you do not over-tighten it.
- Finally, rotate the tank upright and check for any leaks. Once confirmed, attach the tank onto your battery.
How to Replace The Kanger eVod Glass Glassomizer Atomizer Coil:
- First, rotate the tank so that the mouthpiece is aimed at the floor.
- Next, detach the base of the tank (the battery end) from the tank by unscrewing it in a counterclockwise direction.
- Next, remove the old atomizer coil by unscrewing it in a counterclockwise direction.
- Then, attach the new atomizer coil to the base by screwing it on in a clockwise direction.
- Finally, attach the base back onto the tank by screwing it on in a clockwise direction.
- You can now attach the tank onto your battery for use.
*Note: We recommend priming brand new atomizer coils by adding 1 – 2 drops of e-liquid onto the cotton. This helps avoid the possibility of dry/burnt hits.